David Bowie 1997-10-15 New York ,Radio City Music Hall – New York Man – (The GQ Men Of The Year Awards Show).
Sound Quality Rating
The GQ Men Of The Year Awards Show 1997
01. Dennis Miller Introduction.flac
02. Always Crashing In The Same Car.flac
03. Panic In Detroit.flac
04. Waiting For The Man.flac
05. My Death.flac
06. Baby, What You Want Me To Do-The Jean Genie.flac
07. I’m Afraid Of Americans.flac
08. Band Introductions.flac
09. Seven Years In Tibet.flac
10. Looking For Satellites.flac
11. Under Pressure.flac
13. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
14. Battle For Britain (The Letter).flac
16. Little Wonder.flac
17. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
18. Moonage Daydream.flac
Fort Apache Studios, Cambridge, MA. USA 8th April 1997
19. Scary Monsters (and super creeps) (acoustic).flac
20. Seven Years In Tibet (acoustic).flac
21. Dead Man Walking (acoustic).flac
22. The Jean Genie (acoustic).flac
23. I Can’t Read (acoustic).flac
The Edge Studio, Toronto, ON. Canada 26th September 1997
24. The Supermen.flac
Label : Wardour – 262
Audio Source : Stereo soundboard recordings (upgrade).
Lineage : Unknown
Recording Location: ???
Total running time : 1:56:20
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : ???
Artwork : Yes
David Bowie Tour band 1997 Earthling Tour
Superb Bowie Performance From The Earthling Tour. David Bowie’s 20th studio album was originally released in February 1997 on Arista Records. Earthling showcased an electronica-influenced sound partly inspired by the industrial and drum and bass culture of the 1990s. It was the first album Bowie self-produced since 1974’s Diamond Dogs.
The Earthling Tour started on 7 June 1997 at Flughafen Blankensee in Lübeck, Germany, continuing through Europe and North America before reaching a conclusion in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 7 November 1997. On August 14, ‘97, Bowie performed at Hungary’s Student Island Festival in Budapest, where he put on a quite extraordinary show, accompanied as he was by Reeves Gabrels on guitar, Gail Ann Dorsey on bass, Zack Alford on drums and Mike Garson on keyboards. Playing just a few tracks from the new record plus a fine selection of back catalogue gems, the entire show was broadcast, both across Eastern Europe and indeed in the US too on selected FM stations. Previously unreleased this remarkable gig is now available on this priceless CD for the first time..
The Tour band
• David Bowie: vocals
• Reeves Gabrels: guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey: bass guitar, vocals
• Zachary Alford: drums
• Mike Garson: keyboards, backing vocals
• Mike Garson: keyboards,