David Bowie 1996-06-22 St.Goarshausen ,Loreley ,Open Air Festival – Exposed Live 1996 – .
Sound Quality Rating
101. Beginning (sequence).flac
102. Look Back In Anger.flac
103. Scary Monsters.flac
104. Diamond Dogs.flac
105. The Heart’s Filthy Lesson.flac
107. Aladdin Sane.flac
108. Andy Warhol.flac
109. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
110. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
111. Telling Lies.flac
112. Baby Universal.flac
113. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
114. Breaking Glass.flac
115. We Prick You.flac
116. Jump They Say.flac
117. Lust For Life.flac
201. Under Pressure.flac
203. White Light White Heat.flac
204. Moonage Daydream.flac
205. All The Young Dudes.flac
Top of the Pops, BBC 1 UK TV, London, UK on 1 March 1996 .
206. Hallo Spaceboy – with The Pet Shop Boys.flac
The Late Show with David Letterman, CBS TV, USA on 26 September 1995 .
207. The Heart’s Filthy Lesson.lac
The White Room, Channel 4, UK TV, London, UK on 14 December 1995 .
208. Boys Keep Swinging.lac
Later With Jools Holland, BBC 2 UKTV, London, UK on 2 December 1995 .
209. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
210. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
211. Strangers When We Meet.lac
Karel Show (Karel de Graaf), Dutch TV on 3 February 1996 .
212. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
213. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
214. Under Pressure – Warszawa.flac
Label : Real Live – DB96 01/02 (1996)
Audio Source : Soundboard/Broadcast
Lineage : Unknown
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:21:18
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio/TV apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 7.000
Artwork : Yes
David Bowie Tour band 1996 – Outside Summer Festivals Tour & East Coast Ballroom Tour
Outside Summer Festivals Tour was a concert tour by David Bowie. Following on from the Outside Tour which ended in February 1996, the tour opened at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan on 4 June 1996. With a slimmed-down tour band from the previous tour, this tour visited to Japan, Russia and a string of performances on the European Summer festivals circuit.