David Bowie 1996-02-20 Paris ,Palais Omnisports de Paris (DAT Master – Incomplete) .
Sound Quality Rating
01. The Motel.flac
02. Look Back In Anger.flac
03. The Heart’s Filthy Lesson.flac
04. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).flac
05. I Have Not Been To Oxford Town.flac
07. Andy Warhol.flac
08. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
09. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
10. A Small Plot Of Land.flac
11. Strangers When We Meet.flac
12. Diamond Dogs (cut).flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : Audience recording.
Lineage : DAT Master
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 0:58:45
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio/TV apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 16.500
Artwork : None
Note : Incomplete DAT Master due to battery problems
David Bowie Tour band 1995-1996 – Outside Tour
The Outside Tour was a tour by English rock musician David Bowie, opening on 14 September 1995 at Meadows Music Theatre – Hartford, Connecticut. Support during the US leg of the tour was provided by Nine Inch Nails, who segued their set with Bowie’s to form a continuous show. Prick opened the first date of the tour. Morrissey was the support act for the European leg, but withdrew from the tour after nine dates. On selected dates Reeves Gabrels performed songs from his album, The Sacred Squall of Now in addition to performing with Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie. The opening of the concert tour preceded the release of the 1. Outside album which was released on 25 September 1995.
• David Bowie – vocals
• Reeves Gabrels – guitar
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals
• Zack Alford – drums
• Mike Garson – piano
• Peter Schwartz – synthesizer, musical director
• George Simms – backing vocals, keyboards