David Bowie 1996-09-13 Boston ,Avalon Ballroom – Aval On Thing – .
Sound Quality Rating
01. Look Back In Anger.flac
02. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).flac
03. The Hearts Filthy Lesson.flac
05. Aladdin Sane.flac
06. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
07. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
08. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
09. Telling Lies.flac
10. Breaking Glass.flac
11. Baby Universal.flac
12. Jump (They Say).flac
13. Under Pressure.flac
15. encore applause 1.flac
16. Strangers When We Meet.flac
17. Little Wonder.flac
18. All The Young Dudes.flac
19. encore applause 2.flac
20. Seven Years In Tibet.flac
21. White Light, White Heat.flac
22. Moonage Daydream.flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : Decent Stereo Audience recording, labeled from DAT
Lineage : DAT
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 1:42:00
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio/TV apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 1.200
Artwork : Yes
It was an AMAZING show.
He barreled through a set of new songs and classics, and the audience was rapturous. Here’s a set list I found on the net from the show in Philly. I believe the set we saw was pretty similar.
David Bowie Tour band 1996 – Outside Summer Festivals Tour & East Coast Ballroom Tour
Outside Summer Festivals Tour was a concert tour by David Bowie. Following on from the Outside Tour which ended in February 1996, the tour opened at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan on 4 June 1996. With a slimmed-down tour band from the previous tour, this tour visited to Japan, Russia and a string of performances on the European Summer festivals circuit.
• David Bowie: vocals
• Reeves Gabrels: guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey: bass guitar, vocals
• Zachary Alford: drums
• Mike Garson: keyboards, backing vocals