David Bowie 1987-05-31 Rotterdam ,Stadium Feyenoord De Kuip – My Fire Can Drive –
Sound Quality Rating
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar Intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
112. Scary Monsters.flac
113. All The Madmen.flac
114. Never Let Me Down.flac
115. Big Brother.flac
116. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
117. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Time Will Crawl.flac
203. band introductions.flac
204. Beat Of Your Drum.flac
205. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
206. New York’s In Love.flac
207. Dancing With The Big Boys.flac
209. Let’s Dance.flac
212. Blue Jean.flac
213. Modern Love.flac
Soundcheck by Mike Jewell – SQ -6.
214. Never Let Me Down (soundcheck).flac
215. Time Will Crawl (soundcheck).flac
216. All The Madmen (soundcheck).flac
217. Sons Of The Silent Age (soundcheck).flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG284CD
Audio Source : audience
Lineage : TDK D90 x 2 100PCB
Lineage Soundcheck : TDK SA90 (Mike Jewell) > Denon DRM-500 tape deck
Total running time : 2:19:40
Sound Quality : noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Attendance : 50.000
Artwork : By steve23yh
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
Tape flip between Fashion and Scary Monsters – joined with fades.
Tape flip between Beat Of Your Drum and Sons Of The Silent Age – seamless.
Encore break gap between Fame and Time, that clips the start of Time – fade-in.
1 minute (two sections) of dead air/background noise/interference/general non music stuff removed from between Never Let Me Down and Time Will Crawl.
1:03 (also two sections) of same removed between Time Will Crawl and All The Madmen.
27 seconds (again, two sections) of same removed between All The Madmen and Sons Of The Silent Age – also five bangs from the mic being hit.
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with TLH.