David Bowie 1987-07-15 Machester ,Maine Road Football Ground (Doctordavros of master recording).
Sound Quality Rating
02. UP THE HILL BACKWARDS..flac
03. GLASS SPIDER..flac
04. UP THE HILL BACKWARDS ( REPRISE )..flac
05. DAY IN DAY OUT..flac
06. BANG BANG..flac
07. ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS..flac
08. LOVING THE ALIEN..flac
09. CHINA GIRL..flac
11. SCARY MONSTERS..flac
12. ALL THE MADMEN..flac
13. NEVER LET YOU DOWN..flac
14. BIG BROTHER-CHANT OF THE EVER CIRCLING. ( INC DRUM SOLO )..flac
15. ’87 AND CRY..flac
17. TIME WILL CRAWL..flac
18. YOUNG AMERICANS..flac
19. BEAT OF YOUR DRUM..flac
20. JEAN GENIE..flac
21. SONS OF THE SILENT AGE..flac
22. DANCING WITH THE BIG BOYS..flac
23. WHITE LIGHT, WHITE HEAT..flac
24. LETS DANCE..flac
26. BLUE JEANS..flac
27. MODERN LOVE..flac
Label : No label – A Doctordavros Uncirclated Master Recording – DAVROS056
Audio Source : audience
Lineage : Sony TCS-310 Hand Held Recorder With Internal Stereo Mics
Recording Location: left of centre stage about 30 yards from stage
Total running time : 2:12:36
Sound Quality : noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Attendance : ???
Artwork : None
Recording left of centre stage about 30 yards from stage the recording came out very good The taper was very pleased with the recording.
He used a Sony portable hand held tape recorder with built in stereo mics. He always used good quality tapes to record on mainly T.D.K.
He used to insert the tape deck in a empty coffee flask with the inside taken out of the flask to get past the security ah those where the days.
No music is missing due to tape flips, I’ve joined the flips best he can to make a continous recording
All he have done is upped the left channel volume up by 1.5d/s to equal it out a bit better.
Sony TCS-310 Hand Held Recorder With Internal Stereo Mics.
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|