David Bowie 1976-04-30 Copenhagen ,Falkoner Teatret (remastered).
Sound Quality Rating
01. Station To Station.flac
02. Suffragette City.flac
04. Word On A Wing.flac
06. Waiting For The Man.flac
07. Queen Bitch.flac
08. Life On Mars?.flac
09. Five Years.flac
10. Panic In Detroit.flac
11. Band Introductions.flac
14. Diamond Dogs.flac
15. Rebel Rebel.flac
16. The Jean Genie.flac
Label: No label
Audio Source: audience
Total running time: 1:26:31
Sound Quality : Much noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Note: The final part of Jean Genie is missing.
After Panic In Detroit becomes clear that Bowie has been boozing to calm down his nerves. He is un able to put two words together,I don’t think he knows whatt, he is going on about. Suddenly he asks the audience what they think of paintings and scu1llture. Bowie’s singing is difficult lo understand.The final part of Jean Genie is missing.
Bowie says “Good evening Copenhagen” as an identifier in the band intros.
Rebel Rebel has a great, long extended intro on this recording.
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians/personnel