David Bowie 1987-07-04 Toulouse ,Stadium Municipal – Breaking Wine For You –
Sound Quality Rating
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar Intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
112. Scary Monsters.flac
113. All The Madmen.flac
114. Never Let Me Down.flac
115. Big Brother.flac
116. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
117. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Time Will Crawl.flac
203. Band introductions.flac
204. Beat Of Your Drum.flac
205. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
206. Dancing With The Big Boys.flac
208. Let’s Dance.flac
210. Blue Jean.flac
211. Modern Love.flac.
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG240CD
Audio Source : XLII C90 x 1Ω (Arcorman)
Lineage : Unknown
Recording Location: ???
Total running time : 1:54:27
Sound Quality : noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Artwork : By Steve23yh / 100PCB
Bang Bang had a long spoken intro
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
• Melissa Hurley
• Constance Marie
• Spazz Attack (Craig Allen Rothwell)
• Viktor Manoel
• Stephen Nichols
• Toni Basil (choreography)
• Allen Branton – Lighting design
• Mark Ravitz – Set design
• Christine Strand – Video director
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|
Running fast, speed corrected with factor of 96%.
Tinny sound. Increased bass with Goldwave Equalizer tool, boost bass default.
Running a little fast – speed adjustment with factor of 98%.
4Ω minutes of a song by another artist at the beginning, removed.
Apparent fireworks in the background during Glass Spider and up to Day In Day Out, couldn’t do much about them.
Crowd shouts occasionally kill the mic.
Gap, followed by bang, at 5:43 in Loving The Alien. Removed, with no apparent issue.
Loud pause at 1:00 in China Girl, with about three lines of lyrics missing. Cleaned with fade-out/in.
Another small gap in China Girl at 1:03-1:04 – Let’s Dance repair from two lines later.
Tape flip during Fashion – joined cleanly, but a couple of lines missing.
Only 25 seconds of Sons Of The Silent Age before tape runs out. Fade-out/in with Dancing With The Big Boys.
Volume reprofiling to final songs (from Dancing With The Big Boys).
Crowd noise after Modern Love tidied up.
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with TLH.