David Bowie 1987-07-01 Vienna ,Prater Stadion – You Are My Moon –
Sound Quality Rating
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar Intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
112. Scary Monsters.flac
113. All The Madmen.flac
114. Never Let Me Down.flac
115. Big Brother.flac
116. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
117. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Time Will Crawl.flac
203. Band introductions.flac
204. Beat Of Your Drum.flac
205. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
206. Dancing With The Big Boys.flac
208. Let’s Dance.flac
211. Blue Jean.flac
212. Modern Love.flac
213. Interview Viennese FM radio.flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG064CD
Audio Source : audience
Lineage : Maxell XLII 90 tapes (Arcorman, very low gen) > Denon DRM-500 tape deck.
Recording Location: ???
Total running time : 2:07:46
Sound Quality : noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Attendance : 45.000
Artwork : By Steve23yh.
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|
Fade on source tape between China Girl and Fashion.
Tape flip between Fashion and Scary Monsters – cuts the crowd noise down, but no music lost.
Gap between 87 & Cry and Heroes on the tape. Used as the split between the two discs, but Heroes fades in on the source tape.
Tape flip between Sons of the Silent Age and Dancing With The Big Boys – seamless.
Pause between Fame and Time (encore break) is on source tape and left alone. First note of Time is thereby missed.
Don’t know original source of the interview – it was on the tape with the concert.