David Bowie 1974-10-16 Detroit ,Michigan Palace – Stuck In My Mind –
Sound Quality Rating
Information: The opening act was the Mike Garson band
You Keep Me Hanging On ,
I’m In The Mood For Love ,
Stormy Monday ,
( tracks are not included )
101. Memory Of A Free Festival.flac
102. Space Oddity.flac
103. Rebel Rebel.flac
104. John I’m Only Dancing (Again).flac
108. Moonage Daydream.flac
109. Rock’n’Roll With Me.flac
110. The Jean Genie-Love Me Do.flac
201. Diamond Dogs-fixed.flac
202. Young Americans-fixed.flac
203. Can You Hear Me-fixed.flac
204. It’s Gonna Be Me-fixed.flac
205. Somebody Up There Likes Me-fixed.flac
206. Knock On Wood-fixed.flac
207. Suffragette City-fixed.flac
208. Rock’n’Roll Suicide-fixed.flac
Label: From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG2856CD
Audio Source: audience
Lineage: TDK D90 (Noggin)
Total running time: 1:28:09
Sound Quality : Not good ,much Noise ,very dull
Artwork: By steve23yh.
During the lift-otf phase in Space Oddity the announcer calls:“Ziggy Stardust,Aladdin Sanc,The Diamond Dog from London,the star of our show, ladies and gentlemen,DAVID BOWIE!”.
This is a great show! The audience are very enthusiastic and respond well to the new songs. “Good evening Detroit,it’s a pleasure to be here” Bowie says during Rock & Roll With Me, and afterwards he plays part of Love Me Do on a Mouth-organ,sings two lines of it,and then proceeds to Jean Genie.
The Tour Band – The Soul/Philly Dogs Tour (October–December)
• David Bowie – vocals
• Mike Garson – piano, mellotron, music director
• Earl Slick – lead guitar
• Carlos Alomar – rhythm guitar
• David Sanborn – alto saxophone, flute
• Willie Weeks – bass
• Dennis Davis – drums
• Pablo Rosario – percussion
• Warren Peace – backing vocals
• Ava Cherry – backing vocals
• Robin Clark – backing vocals
• Anthony Hinton – backing vocals
• Diane Sumler – backing vocals
• Luther Vandross – backing vocals
Two tiny gaps in Sorrow @ 2:26 – simply removed, minimal impact.
Two tiny gaps in The Jean Genie @ 5:18 – simply removed, minimal impact.
Gap in crowd noise between Young Americans and Can You Hear Me – simply removed.
Sector boundary errors resolved using TLH.