David Bowie 2003-11-14 Marseille ,Le Dome de Marseille (RAW) .
Sound Quality Rating
01. Intro – Rebel Rebel ,02. New Killer Star ,03. Reality ,04. Fame ,05. Cactus ,06. Afraid ,07. China Girl ,08. The Loneliest Guy ,09. The Man Who Sold the World ,10. Hallo Spaceboy ,11. Sunday ,12. Under Pressure ,13. Life on Mars? * ,14. Ashes to Ashes 15. The Motel ,16. Loving the Alien [Acoustic Version] ,17. Never Get Old ,18. Changes ,19. I’m Afraid of Americans ,20. “Heroes” ,Encore ,21. Five Years ,22. Suffragette City ,23. Ziggy Stardust
Label : No label
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : Unknown
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:01:21
Sound Quality : Good. Equals record or radio/TV apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : Unknown
Artwork : None
Tracksplit : No track makers
* : Denotes first time performed on tour
David Bowie Tour band 2003-2004 A Reality Tour
A Reality Tour was a worldwide concert tour by David Bowie in support of the Reality album. The tour commenced on 7 October 2003 at the Forum Copenhagen, Denmark, continuing through Europe, North America, Asia, including a return to New Zealand and Australia for the first time since the 1987 Glass Spider Tour. Bowie retired from performing live in 2006, making this tour his last.
The tour grossed US$46 million, making it the ninth-highest-grossing tour of 2004.
The Tour band
• David Bowie – vocals and acoustic guitar
• Earl Slick – lead guitar
• Gerry Leonard – guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals
• Sterling Campbell – drums, percussion
• Mike Garson – keyboards, piano
• Catherine Russell – backing keyboards/backing vocals
Start date 11 June 2002
End date 23 October 2002