David Bowie 1995-11-13 London ,Wembley Rehearsals – Sneaking Outside .
Sound Quality Rating
101. The Motel.flac
102. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
103. Strangers When We Meet.flac
104. Boys Keep Swinging.flac
105. My Death.flac
106. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
107. Moonage Daydream.flac
108. Look Back In Anger.flac
109. The Heart’s Filthy Lesson.flac
110. Scary Monsters.flac
111. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
112. I Have Not Been To Oxford Town.flac
114. Andy Warhol.flac
115. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
116. A Small Plot Of Land.flac
117. Boys Keep Swinging.flac
118. Strangers When We Meet.flac
201. I’m Deranged.flac
202. Breaking Glass.flac
203. We Prick You.flac
204. Nite Flights.flac
205. My Death.flac
207. Teenage Wildlife.flac
208. Under Pressure.flac
209. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
210. Moonage Daydream.flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : TDK FE90
Taping Gear : Unknown
Taper: Mike Jewell
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:04:19
Sound Quality : Not good ,much Noise ,very dull
Attendance : Unknown
Artwork : Yes
David Bowie Tour band 1995-1996 – Outside Tour
The Outside Tour was a tour by English rock musician David Bowie, opening on 14 September 1995 at Meadows Music Theatre – Hartford, Connecticut. Support during the US leg of the tour was provided by Nine Inch Nails, who segued their set with Bowie’s to form a continuous show. Prick opened the first date of the tour. Morrissey was the support act for the European leg, but withdrew from the tour after nine dates. On selected dates Reeves Gabrels performed songs from his album, The Sacred Squall of Now in addition to performing with Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie. The opening of the concert tour preceded the release of the 1. Outside album which was released on 25 September 1995.
• David Bowie – vocals
• Reeves Gabrels – guitar
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals
• Zack Alford – drums
• Mike Garson – piano
• Peter Schwartz – synthesizer, musical director
• George Simms – backing vocals, keyboards
iZotope RX2 denoiser – big clump of mess to removed.
First seven songs seem to have been recorded from outside of the venue, with a fair bit of noise from motor vehicles.
Noise removed between songs:
1. The Motel @ 1:45
2. The Man Who Sold The World @ 3:33 and 3:44
3. Boys Keep Swinging @ 3:21, 4:44 and 4:55
4. My Death – from 4:58-5:23 the noise of reversing motor vehicles gets louder and louder, then the remaining minute of the song is completely lost to engine noise. Faded @ 5:20 and racket removed.
Further motor noise removed @ 5:57. In between, a number of pops from kit being touched are reduced.
5. Not a lot I could do about motor noise over the last minute or so of Moonage Daydream.
Gap between Moonage Daydream and Look Back In Anger – removed with fades – significant change to sound quality after the join.
Car door slamming removed immediately before the start of Look Back In Anger.
Tape flip between Look Back In Anger and The Hearth’s Filthy Lesson – seamless.
Edit between The Man Who Sold The World and A Small Plot Of Land is on the source tape.
Gap between Strangers When We Meet and I’m Deranged used for disc split.
Start of disc two seems to be outside again.
Substantial chat with passer-by removed from I’m Deranged @ 4:43.
Tape flip between Breaking Glass and We Prick You – seamless.
Conversation with passer-by that completely obliterates the music (38 seconds) at 45 seconds. Simply removed.
5Ω seconds of silence between We Prick You and Nite Flights removed.
8Ω seconds of silence between Nite Flights and My Death removed.
Motor vehicle noise removed from after My Death @ 6:21.
7Ω seconds of silence between Hallo Spaceboy and Moonage Daydream removed.
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with TLH.