David Bowie 1987-07-08 Barcelona ,Mini Estadi FC Barcelona – Wispers These Things –
Sound Quality Rating very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar Intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
112. Scary Monsters.flac
113. All The Madmen.flac
114. Never Let Me Down.flac
115. Big Brother.flac
116. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
117. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Time Will Crawl.flac
203. Band introductions.flac
204. The Jean Genie.flac
205. Beat Of Your Drum.flac
206. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
207. Dancing With The Big Boys.flac
209. Let’s Dance.flac
211. encore break.flac
213. Blue Jean.flac
214. Modern Love.flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG123CD
Audio Source : audience
Lineage : Maxell UDII C90 x 1,5 (Arcorman)
Recording Location: ???
Total running time : 2:15:35
Sound Quality :
Attendance : By Steve23yh / 100PCB
Artwork : None
After Day In Day Out the very sounded Bowie commented the levels crowd : “good to see You All”.He Sang beautifully and very massively during the entire show
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|
Volume reprofiled throughout – most markedly on tape side 1.
iZotope RX2 denoiser used to remove light hiss.
Running too fast – speed adjusted with factor of 96%.
Tape flip between Fashion and Scary Monsters. Very start of Scary Monsters is clipped.
Gap between Heroes and Time Will Crawl – crowd noise only.
Tape flip between The Jean Genie and Beat Of Your Drum – seamless.
Crackle of interference @ 7Ω seconds into Zeroes removed.
Small gap in encore break removed.