David Bowie 1987-09-28 Landover (Washington) ,Capital Centre – Ain’t That Close To Love –
Sound Quality Rating
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
111. Rebel Rebel.flac
113. Scary Monsters.flac
114. All The Madmen.flac
115. Never Let Me Down.flac
116. Big Brother.flac
117. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
118. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
203. Time Will Crawl.flac
204. Band introductions.flac
205. Young Americans.flac
206. Beat Of Your Drum.flac
207. The Jean Genie.flac
208. Let’s Dance.flac
211. Blue Jean.flac
212. Modern Love.flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG188CD
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : Trade FLAC (stated as 2nd gen.)
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:09:03
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 19.000
Artwork : By Steve23yh
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|
iZotope RX2 denoiser tool used to remove hiss.
Running slightly too fast, speed correction with a factor of 98%.
Fade during Carlos’s Guitar intro is on the source.
Fade between Up The Hill Backwards and Day In Day Out is on the source.
Volume reshaping on disc 2, particularly left channel.
Gap in crowd noise between Heroes and Sons Of The Silent Age – removed with fade, reasonably clean.
Gap (encore break) between Fame and Time – removed with fades – tidy.
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with TLH.