David Bowie 1983-06-06 Birmingham ,National Exhibition Centre – NEC83 –
Sound Quality Rating
101. The Jean Genie intro.flac
104. What In The World.flac
105. Golden Years.flac
107. Let’s Dance.flac
108. Red Sails.flac
109. Breaking Glass.flac
110. Life On Mars.flac
112. Cat People.flac
113. China Girl.flac
114. Scary Monsters.flac
115. Rebel Rebel.flac
116. White Light White Heat.flac
201. Station To Station.flac
202. Cracked Actor.flac
203. Ashes To Ashes.flac
204. Space Oddity.flac
205. band introductions.flac
206. Young Americans.flac
207. Hang On To Yourself.flac
210. The Jean Genie.flac
211. Modern Love.flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG042CD
Audio Source : audience
Lineage : Long forgotten tapes (1st gen)
Total running time : 1:47:03
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 11.000
Artwork : by steve23ey
The audience clap along with the last notes of Space Oddity,and Bowie appears to like it,for he says: “Do you wanna clap that bit again” and plays those notes again with the audience joining in once more, When singing Young Americans ,Bowie refers not to Nixon,nor to Reagan,buL to President Lincoln!
David Bowie Tour band 1983 – The Serious Moonlight World Tour :
• David Bowie – lead vocals, guitar, saxophone
• Earl Slick – guitar
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Tony Thompson – drums, percussion
• Dave Lebolt – keyboards, synthesizers
The Borneo Horns:
• Steve Elson – saxophones
• Stan Harrison – saxophones, woodwinds
• Lenny Pickett – saxophones, woodwinds
• George Simms – backing vocals
• Frank Simms – backing vocals• Frank Simms – backing vocals
Volume and sector boundaries tidied up from original transfer.
Drop-outs in left channel during Ashes To Ashes and Hang On To Yourself repaired.
Over-saturation for first five minutes of Stay is on the source tape. Volume reduced, but over-saturation remains.
Sector boundary errors resolved using TLH.