David Bowie 1983-05-21 Munich ,Olympiahalle (WG master) .
Sound Quality Rating
101. ROCK & ROLL STAR.flac
103. WHAT IN THE WORLD.flac
104. WILD IN THE WIND (last time that Wild is the Wind was played).flac
105. GOLDEN YEARS.flac
107. LET’S DANCE.flac
108. BREAKING GLASS.flac
109. LIFE ON MARS.flac
111. CAT PEOPLE.flac
112. CHINA GIRL.flac
113. SCARY MONSTERS.flac
114. REBEL REBEL.flac
115. WHITE LIGHT,WHITE HEAT.flac
201. STATION TO STATION.flac
202. DIAMOND DOGS.flac
203. ASHES TO ASHES.flac
204. SPACE ODDITY.flac
205. YOUNG AMERICANS.flac
206. HANG ON TO YOURSELF.flac
209. THE JEAN GENIE.flac
210. MODERN LOVE.flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : audience (WG Master)
Lineage : Sony ECM mics > Aiwa recording walkman > Fostex CD Recorder
Total running time : 1:40:33
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : 12.000
Artwork : None
Note : This was the last for David to play ‘Wild Is The Wind’ on the tour.
Noisy cheering surees through the hall when “Heroes” begins,but on the whole there is not so much audience sound on the tape.
The music also sounds a little ‘far away’. During this concert it was the last time that Wild is the Wind was played.
I suppose it was too much of a strain on Bowie’s voice to sing it at every concert.
David Bowie Tour band 1983 – The Serious Moonlight World Tour :
• David Bowie – lead vocals, guitar, saxophone
• Earl Slick – guitar
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Tony Thompson – drums, percussion
• Dave Lebolt – keyboards, synthesizers
The Borneo Horns:
• Steve Elson – saxophones
• Stan Harrison – saxophones, woodwinds
• Lenny Pickett – saxophones, woodwinds
• George Simms – backing vocals
• Frank Simms – backing vocals• Frank Simms – backing vocals