David Bowie 1976-03-03 Chicago ,International Amphitheatre (RAW ,REAL VERSION).
Sound Quality Rating
01.STATION TO STATION.Flac
02. SUFFRAGETTE CITY.Flac
04. WORD ON A WING.Flac
06. WAITING FOR THE MAN.Flac
07. QUEEN BITCH.Flac
08. LIFE ON MARS.Flac
09. FIVE YEARS.Flac
10. PANIC IN DETROIT.Flac
12. DIAMOND DOGS.Flac
13. REBEL REBEL.Flac
14. JEAN GENIE.Flac
Label: No label
Audio Source: audience
Total running time: 1:20:37
Sound Quality : Not good ,much Noise ,very dull
Tracksplit : With track makers
Only when Bowie says “Good evening,I’m David Bowie and this one’s called Changes” there is a short moment of massive screaming.
During Waiting For the Man there is a sudden bang which frightens you out of your wits when you’re listening through earphones! It is firework,and throughout the rest of the concert firecrackers are being let off.
During “Changes” a large part of the audience got up from their chairs,for at the end of the song someone is heard shou ting “Hey,sit down!”. Much screaming after Rebel Rebel too,and when the band has returned to the stage for Jean Genie,Stacy Heydon stops to tune his guitar for a moment. Towards the end of the song a stop during which Bowie rapidly names the days of the week; then they go on again.
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians/personnel