David Bowie 1976-04-29 Copenhagen ,Falkoner Teatret – Drain Your glass David Bowie –
Sound Quality Rating
01. Station To Station.flac
02. Suffragette City.flac
04. Word On A Wing.flac
06. Waiting For The Man.flac
07. Queen Bitch.flac
08. Life On Mars.flac
09. Five Years.flac
10. Panic In Detroit.flac
11. band introductions.flac
13. TVC 15.flac
14. Diamond Dogs.flac
15. The Jean Genie.flac
16. Rebel Rebel.flac
Label: from The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG212CD (100PCB)
Audio Source: audience
Lineage: TDK MA90 (Nicmac)
Total running time: 1:23:38
Sound Quality : Much noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Artwork: By steve23yh.
It sounds as though Bowie was not at all in the mood for this concerl,so thal many a song is spoilt.
Still the audience clap along with many songs and applaude for five minutes before Bowie returns to play Jean Genie as encore.
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians/personnel
Volume reshaping on first half of Station To Station.
Gap with loud start sound after @ 3:37 in Stay, removed cleanly.
Acceleration and deceleration in Five Years between 3:32 and 3:50. Done speed correction as best as I can, but quite a fight!
Five Years cuts out @ 4:12 – ending taken from Noggin version of tape.
The Noggin Five Years still ends abruptly and start of Panic In Detroit is clipped – join tidied with fades.
Gap in Rebel Rebel @ 3:30. Removed with little impact.
Sector boundary errors tidied with TLH.