David Bowie 2004-03-01 Pert ,Supreme Court Gardens – All Along The Bell Tower – (MP3 Sourced Remaster)
Sound Quality Rating
101. Pre-recorded intro.flac
102. Rebel Rebel.flac
103. New Killer Star.flac
106. I’ve Been Waiting For You.flac
107. All The Young Dudes.flac
108. China Girl.flac
109. The Loneliest Guy.flac
110. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
111. Pablo Picasso.flac
112. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
114. Heathen (The Rays).flac
115. Band introduction.flac
116. Under Pressure.flac
117. Life On Mars .flac
201. Looking For Water.flac
204. White Light-White Heat.flac
205. Ashes To Ashes.flac
206. I’m Afraid Of Americans.flac
209. Try Some, Buy Some.flac
210. Five Years.flac
211. Suffragette City.flac
212. Ziggy Stardust.flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : Lineage – Original: person unknown -} recording equipment unknown -} audio format unknown -} 320kb/s MP3s
Lineage : 2xS Remastering: 320kb/s MP3s -} .wav -} various audio editing/modifying software -} CD-R
Lineage : This Upload: CD-R -} EAC -} FLAC Frontend 3.1.1 (level 8) -}
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:07:59
Sound Quality : Good. Equals record or radio/TV apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : Unknown
Artwork : By Knoddie
Notes About The Concert:
– The title comes from the fact that, during the beautification of the Swan River foreshore on the the CBD side, a carillon was build at the Barrack Street Jetty which is just across the road from the venue.
– We got the obligatory greeting “Perth you crazy motherfuckers, how are you?”
– During ‘Fame’ the stage lighting went out, leaving only the follow-spots. Bowie makes mention of this.
– At the end of ‘The Loneliest Guy’ a woman a few seats away from me started blowing bubbles. The security goons started closing in but backed off when Bowie said “I like this kind of shit”.
– Having attended both the Sydney gigs I knew I’d be standing for the whole gig in Perth. My feet started hurting about 5 songs in and were knackered at the end of the night. However, considering where I was in the audience – just at the end of the catwalk where Bowie spent a lot of time – I was totally mesmerised and didn’t feel the full effects of the pain until the end of the gig.
– I’d like to take this opportunity to again thank Bowie Downunder
David Bowie Tour band 2003-2004 A Reality Tour
A Reality Tour was a worldwide concert tour by David Bowie in support of the Reality album. The tour commenced on 7 October 2003 at the Forum Copenhagen, Denmark, continuing through Europe, North America, Asia, including a return to New Zealand and Australia for the first time since the 1987 Glass Spider Tour. Bowie retired from performing live in 2006, making this tour his last.
The tour grossed US$46 million, making it the ninth-highest-grossing tour of 2004.
The Tour band
• David Bowie – vocals and acoustic guitar
• Earl Slick – lead guitar
• Gerry Leonard – guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals
• Sterling Campbell – drums, percussion
• Mike Garson – keyboards, piano
• Catherine Russell – backing keyboards/backing vocals
Start date 11 June 2002
End date 23 October 2002