David Bowie 1996-01-28 Utrecht ,Jaarbeurs Hall – A Small Plot Of Stage – .
Sound Quality Rating
101. Intro-The Motel.flac
102. Look Back In Anger.flac
103. The Hearts Filthy Lesson.flac
104. White Light White Heat.flac
105. Scary Monsters.flac
106. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
107. I Have Not Been To Oxford Town.flac
108. Boys Keep Swinging.flac
110. Andy Warhol.flac
111. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
112. A Small Plot Of Land.flac
113. Strangers When We Meet.flac
114. Diamond Dogs.flac
115. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
116. Breaking Glass.flac
201. We Prick You.flac
202. Nite Flights.flac
203. Band Introtroduction.flac
204. Teenage Wildlife.flac
205. Under Pressure.flac
206. Moonage Daydream.flac
David Letterman Tv Show 1995 .
207. The Hearts Filthy Lesson .flac
The White Room Tv Show 1995 .
208. Boys Keep Swinging .flac
209. The Man Who Sold The World.flac
210. Under Pressure.flac
211. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty).flac
212. Hallo Spaceboy.flac
US Tv Show ’95 .
213. Strangers When We Meet (.flac
Top Of The Pop’s 1995 .
214. Strangers When We Meet .flac
Lille ’96-Video Source .
215. Nite Flights .flac
London 1995-11-17-Video Source .
216. My Death.flac
Label : No label
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : Low Gen. Tape
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:33:26
Sound Quality : Noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Attendance : 17.500
Artwork : Yes, Personal one
Notes : From some of my trade tapes, Offmaster.I transfered it myself on cdr and made the artwork a long time back in 2006 from a beautiful photo someone gave to me (I think it’s from Amneville 1996-02-16) and with the owl logo I first used then…
I made new scans for them and also edited a new textfile.
For info, track 16 on Disc2 isn’t mentioned on the cover, I simply forgot to add it…
Disc 2 is completed with some extra tracks taken from various tv shows from the same period, because I just hate to have cds half filled.
David Bowie Tour band 1995-1996 – Outside Tour
The Outside Tour was a tour by English rock musician David Bowie, opening on 14 September 1995 at Meadows Music Theatre – Hartford, Connecticut. Support during the US leg of the tour was provided by Nine Inch Nails, who segued their set with Bowie’s to form a continuous show. Prick opened the first date of the tour. Morrissey was the support act for the European leg, but withdrew from the tour after nine dates. On selected dates Reeves Gabrels performed songs from his album, The Sacred Squall of Now in addition to performing with Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie. The opening of the concert tour preceded the release of the 1. Outside album which was released on 25 September 1995.
• David Bowie – vocals
• Reeves Gabrels – guitar
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals
• Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals
• Zack Alford – drums
• Mike Garson – piano
• Peter Schwartz – synthesizer, musical director
• George Simms – backing vocals, keyboards