David Bowie 1987-10-13 Los Angeles ,Sports Arena – As We Lay To Sleep – (upgrade) –
Sound Quality Rating
(full version upgrade)
101. Purple Haze.flac
102. Carlos’s Guitar Intro.flac
103. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
104. Glass Spider.flac
105. Up The Hill Backwards.flac
106. Day In Day Out.flac
107. Bang Bang.flac
108. Absolute Beginners.flac
109. Loving The Alien.flac
110. China Girl.flac
111. Rebel Rebel.flac
113. Scary Monsters.flac
114. All The Madmen.flac
115. Never Let Me Down.flac
116. Big Brother.flac
117. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family.flac
118. 87 & Cry.flac
202. Sons Of The Silent Age.flac
203. Time Will Crawl.flac
204. Band introductions.flac
205. Young Americans.flac
206. The Jean Genie.flac
207. Let’s Dance.flac
210. Blue Jean.flac
211. I Wanna Be Your Dog.flac
212. White Light White Heat.flac
213. Modern Love.flac
Label : From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG295CD
Audio Source : Audience recording
Lineage : TDK SA90 x2
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 2:16:43
Sound Quality : very good. Equals record or radio apart from a slight noise and some dullness.
Attendance : Unknown
Artwork : By Steve23yh
upgrade : Yes
Note: Source by Steve Keay.
Half of this concert previously appeared in Slight Seconds Volume 1 – and Steve was kind enough to respond to that by sending through the full gig.
I don’t think it’s from the same source, but it’s a good quality recording, as you’d expect.
David Bowie Tour band 1987 – The Glass Spider Tour
• David Bowie – vocals, guitar
• Peter Frampton – guitar, vocals
• Carlos Alomar – guitar, backing vocals, music director
• Carmine Rojas – bass guitar
• Alan Childs – drums
• Erdal Kızılçay – keyboards, trumpet, congas, violin, backing vocals
• Richard Cottle – keyboards, saxophone, tambourine, backing vocals
|[real3dflipbook id=”5″]||[real3dflipbook id=”6″]|
|David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 1||David Bowie The Glass Spider Tour Boek part 2|
iZotope RX2 denoiser for light dehiss.
Running a little fast – speed correction with a factor of 96%.
Significant volume drop on left channel @ 1:16 in Day In Day Out, reshaped, seems successful.
Gap in crowd noise (assume legacy tape flip) between Rebel Rebel and Fashion – simply removed.
Apparent legacy join between Heroes and Sons Of The Silent Age used as disc split.
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with TLH.