David Bowie 1999-10-14 Paris, Elysee Montmartre – Live Paris – (RAW)
Sound Quality Rating
01. Life On Mars
02. Thursday’s Child
03. Something In The Air.
04. Word On A Wing.
05. Can’t Help Thinking About You.
06. China Girl.
07. Always Crashing In The Same Car.
09. Drive In Saturday.
13. I Can’t Read.
14. The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell.
15. Rebel Rebel.
Label : No label
Audio Source : Soundboard
Lineage : Unknown
Taping Gear : Unknown
Recording Location: Unknown
Total running time : 1:08:14
Sound Quality : Excellent quality! Equals record or Radio/TV
Attendance : 1.000
Artwork : None
Information : * Denotes first time performed on tour
Tracksplit : No track makers
David Bowie Tour band 1999 Hours Tour
The Hours Tour was a small-scale promotional concert tour by David Bowie comprising eight live performances and numerous television appearances in support of the album Hours. Guitarist Page Hamilton, founding member of Helmet, was drafted to replace Reeves Gabrels whose final performance and association with Bowie ended at the VH1 Storytellers performance on 23 August 1999. Rumours of a split were denied by both parties, until a few months later the story changed as the guitarist admitted that he and Bowie had drifted apart.
The Tour band
• David Bowie: vocals
• Page Hamilton – lead and rhythm guitar
• Gail Ann Dorsey: bass guitar, vocal
• Sterling Campbell – drums, percussion
• Holly Palmer – backing vocals, percussion
• Mark Plati – lead and rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals, Music_director
• Mike Garson: keyboards, backing vocals
• Emm Gryner – backing vocals