David Bowie 1976-04-28 Gothenburg ,Scandinavium – Scandinavium ’76 – (blackout).
Sound Quality Rating
01. STATION TO STATION.flac
02. SUFFRAGETTE CITY.flac
04. WORD ON A WING.flac
06. WAITING FOR THE MAN.flac
08. QUEEN BITCH.flac
09. FIVE YEARS.flac
09. LIFE ON MARS.flac
10. PANIC IN DETROIT.flac
11. BAND INTRODUCTION.flac
14. DIAMOND DOGS.flac
15. THE JEAN GENIE.flac
16. REBEL REBEL.flac
Label: No label
Audio Source: audience
Total running time: 1:24:27
Sound Quality : Much noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Artwork: by steve23yh .
Note: This tape also circulates under the name ‘Oslo 25-4-76’,even though Bowie didn’t play Oslo in 1976.
This is a good show,the songs are played thunderously,especially Station to Station. At the back of this icehockey arena there was a chair,upon which sat Mr Iggy Pop. He sat and stared with rather a boring face,but according as Bowie played longer,Iggy grew wilder! During the encores he was dancing on the stage! On the tape one can hear someone scream “There’s Iggy!” (in Swedish) at that moment.
After Changes the sound of all the songs is different from before. Bowie’s voice is hardly discernable,being over-powered by Stacy Heydon’s guitar.
Jean Genie and Rebel Rebel are playes as encores.
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians/personnel