David Bowie 1976-05-18 Paris ,Pavillion de Paris (Diedrich) – Sure White Stains –
Sound Quality Rating
01. Station To Station.flac
02. Suffragette City.flac
04. Word On A Wing.flac
06. Waiting For The Man.flac
07. Queen Bitch.flac
08. Life On Mars.flac
09. Five Years.flac
10. Panic In Detroit.flac
11. band introductions.flac
13. TVC 15.flac
14. Diamond Dogs.flaC
15. Rebel Rebel.flac
Label: from The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG219CD
Audio Source: audience
Lineage: Bush SF C90
Taper: Mike Jewell) > Denon DRM-500
Total running time: 1:26:10
Sound Quality : Much noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Artwork: By steve23yh.
A good show and the very last one of the tour
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians / personnel
iZotope RX2 denoiser tool to remove hiss
SoundForge Smooth/Enhance tool used on +3 enhance.
Tape flip between Life On Mars? and Five Years. Clean join, slightly muffled for last note before join.
Gap between Changes and TVC 15, with a little blare at the start of TVC 15. Removed with fade-in.
Similar gap with blare between Diamond Dogs and Rebel Rebel. Removed with fade-in.
Sector boundary errors tidied with TLH.