David bowie 1976-04-08 Düsseldorf ,Philipshalle – Bending Sound –
Sound Quality Rating
02. Station To Station.flac
03. Suffragette City.flac
05. Word On A Wing.flac
07. Waiting For The Man.flac
08. Queen Bitch.flac
09. Life On Mars.flac
10. Five Years.flac
11. Panic In Detroit.flac
12. band introductions.flac
14. TVC 15.flac
15. Diamond Dogs.flac
16. Rebel Rebel.flac
17. The Jean Genie.flac
Label: From The Hunky Geordie Tapes – HUG154CD
Audio Source: audience
Lineage: TDK D90 (Noggin) > Denon DRM-500 tape deck
Total running time: 1:28:41
Sound Quality: Much noise ,dull ,but still good listened to
Artwork: By steve23yh.
The Tour Band – The Station To Station Tour
• David Bowie – Vocals, saxophone
• Carlos Alomar – Rhythm guitar, music director,backing vocals
• Stacy Heydon – Lead guitar, backing vocals
• George Murray – Bass guitar, backing vocals
• Dennis Davis – Drums, percussion
• Tony Kaye – Keyboards
The band became known as “Raw Moon”
• Vern Moose Constan, Rob Joyce – Band technicians/personnel
• Lonnie McKenzie, Leroy Kerr, Lester Burton, Buddy Prewitt, Larry Sizemore – Lighting technicians/personnel
• Buford Jones, Scott Wadsworth – Sound technicians/personnel
iZotope RX2 denoiser to remove hiss
Volume reshaping throughout.
Side 1 (up to Life On Mars?) running marginally too fast – speed adjustment with factor of 98%.
Tape pause noise removed @ 42 seconds in introduction.
Microgap removed @ 3:40 in Suffragette City – no audible impact.
Gap @ 5:05 in Stay. Removed with fade-out/in, small amount of music lost.
Gaps in crowd noise after Stay @ 7:44 and 7:45 – removed cleanly.
Tape flip between Life On Mars? and Five Years – seamless.
Gap in Panic In Detroit @ 22 seconds – removed cleanly.
Gap in crowd noise after Panic In Detroit @ 12:00. Removed with fades.
Two gaps in crowd noise after Diamond Dogs (encore break) @ 6:23 (removed reasonably cleanly) and 3:35 (removed with fades).
Apparent join in tape @ 2:34 in The Jean Genie. Duplicated section removed and volume matched.